24 Mar 2015

Directorate of Sports Jobs 2015 for Various Posts

Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare Bhopal Jobs 2015 – 159 Coordinator, Sports Coach & Other Posts: Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 159 Rural Youth Coordinator, Sports Coach Gr-I, II, Sweeper, Groundmen, Asst Trainer, Syce & Other Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 31-03-2015. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process & how to apply are mentioned below…

Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 159

Name of the Post:
1. Chief Coach cum Administrator: 01 post
2. Coach cum Administrator: 01 post
3. Assistant Coach: 04 posts
4. Coach Gr-I: 05 posts
5. Contract District Sports Coach Gr-I & II: 30 posts
6. Assistant Coach Gr-II: 05 posts
7. Physiotherapist/ Fitness Trainer: 01 post
8. Fitness Trainer: 01 post
9. Physiotherapist: 01 post
10. Security Guard: 07 posts
11. Groundmen: 09 posts
12. Peon: 05 posts
13. Sweeper: 13 posts
14. Computer Operator: 04 posts
15. Assistant Librarian: 01 post
16. Syce: 04 posts
17. Cook: 02 posts
18. Lifeguard: 01 post
19. Driver: 01 post
20. Contract Rural Youth Coordinator: 63 posts

Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 25 to 40 years for S.No.7 & 9 posts, 19 to 35 years for S.No.20 post, 25 to 45 years for S.No.16 post, 21 to 40 years for remaining posts as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree with Diploma in N.I.S. & 03 years coaching experience for S.No.1 & 2 posts, Degree with Diploma in N.I.S. & M.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed for S.No.3 post, Degree with Diploma in N.I.S./ PG from L.N.I.P.E. Gwalior for S.No.4, 5 & 6 posts, PG in Physiotherapy from recognized institution & MPT in Rehabilitation therapy/ sports injury for S.No.7 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.

Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit & Skill.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format & copies of all necessary documents to the Director, Sports & Youth Welfare, Madhya Pradesh on or before 31-03-2015.

Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-03-2015.

For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…